The Black Bear and the Salmon
- "Hi, I'm John, and this is Wing."
- "This is my black bear."
- "I like to play with my black bear."
- "My house is by a river."
- "My black bear walked from my house to the river."
- "My black bear caught a salmon in the river."
- "Now the salmon is in my black bear's paw."
- "My black bear ate the salmon."
- "Wing has a salmon."
- "Wing likes to play with her salmon."
- "Wing's salmon is in the river."
- "But now Wing can not see her salmon in the river!"
- "Wing asked my black bear, 'Where is my salmon?'"
- "'Your salmon is in my stomach!', said my black bear.
John and Wing both have pets, but not for long.
Cite this storyboard as:
Evan Clarke & Ka Wing Ng (2015). The Black Bear and the Salmon. Totem Field Storyboards . Retrieved from http://www.totemfieldstoryboards.org on Mar 27, 2017.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.
You are free to redistribute this storyboard, and create your own derivative works from it, so long as you attribute the original source. Commercial use is permitted.