- This is Mary. And this is Bill.
- "Hi Bill, did you travel anywhere this summer?" "Yep! I went to Hawaii!"
- "I got on the plane at eight in the morning, and I arrived in Hawaii at night."
- "I stayed in a big hotel by the beach."
- "On the first day, I was really happy to be away from home."
- "I walked along the beach, and then I slept in the sun."
- "When the sun went down, I was drinking a mai tai."
- "Then, I went back to the hotel, and I went to bed."
- "The next morning, I got up, I got a bath, and then I got on the bus."
- "Since I was taking the bus, I brought money along."
- "I then went on a tour around the island."
- "I did many other fun things too!"
Bill describes his summer trip to Hawaii.
This storyboard is intended to be used twice: once to get a past-tense narrative about a past trip, and once to get a future-tense narrative about an upcoming trip.
This version is narrated as if past-tense; the future-tense version uses the same pictures.
Cite this storyboard as:
Rose Underhill & Seth Cable (2015). Hawaii Trip. Totem Field Storyboards . Retrieved from http://www.totemfieldstoryboards.org on Feb 24, 2017.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.
You are free to redistribute this storyboard, and create your own derivative works from it, so long as you attribute the original source. Commercial use is permitted.